Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Memorable Birthday In My Life


I should thank my god for the first because he added up one more year in my life. I celebrated this birthday with my dearest people who loves me so much in the mean time lost few people who loved me very much.

I don’t know who will stay with me in next year but I believe my god will be with me forever. Because he is only one who really loves me , loved me and love me forever.Am a great sinner in this world who have done lot of sin but still Lord Jesus has forgiven all those and given me the rebirth to live in this world.

Thank you Lord, for loving me so much. Please take my life at this moment only if possible or strengthen me to overcome the difficulties in life. I know that you always stay with me and strengthens me.

I hope this is toughest time to hide my tears. But still I should have to control that because i don’t want the people around me to feel sad.

3 comments:

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs